Modern wool clothing is easy to care for and many wool clothes can be machine washed. Some wool clothes can also be tumble dried. Always read the label to know how to best care for your wool clothing. A few simple rules will keep your wool clothes looking good:
1. Turn your wool clothes inside out before washing.
2. Separate dark and light colors and wash separately.
3. Empty pockets before washing and storing.
4. Hang woven garments on padded hangers in the cupboard and fold knitted garments and store them in a drawer.
5. Many wool garments do not need ironing, but if ironing, always use the wool setting, with steam.
6. It is best to dry knitted clothing on a flat surface.
7. When handwashing wool clothes, always use lukewarm water (about 30℃).